Thursday, February 28, 2008

Spiral - Teaser/Notes

Title: Spiral
Chapter: Author's Notes
Rating: PG
Author: Melody Brooke
Warnings: Manga Names used.. some changes.. see chart below

Short Teaser:
Serena is the assistant drum major at her local high school. Told in he pont of view from her memory.

Alrighty.. This little story is something that I thought up as I was listening to my favorite CD.. which just so happened to be on my favorite song. Any who, this might be confusing, but then again. .

Also, this story is really short. Be forewarned.

I know what Bunny is going through. Please don't flame me, this will have a strange turn of events, and I thought that you might flame me for it. Just to give you a heads up: It has to be this way, otherwise the sequel, IF there is one, will, in its self, have an even stranger turn of events. This is not for those who are faint of heart. .


Bunny>Serena>Serenity>Sailor Moon>Tsukino Usagi. . etc. .
Ami>Ami>Sailor Mercury>Mizuno Ami. . etc. .
Rei>Rei>Sailor Mars>Hino Rei. . etc. .
Lita>Lita>Sailor Jupiter>Kino Makoto. . etc. .
Mina>Mina>Sailor Venus>Sailor V>Aino Minako. . etc. .
Darien>Darien>Tuxedo Mask>Prince Endymion>Chiba Mamoru. . etc. .
Andy>Andrew>. . Can't remember his Jap. name. . etc. .
Sammi>Bunny's bro. . sorry, I can't remember his name either. . etc. .

Note to all the Chibi-Usa fans out there:
She's not in this story.

For those who enjoy magick, who live for the mother, and those who believe. .

Let the story start.


No comments: